volkswagen forum
RegisterSearchFAQ Directory AlbumGarageFree Auto ClassifiedsLog in

Water Getting In The Car

Reply to topic    Volkswagen Forum Index » Volkswagen Passat Wagon
Water Getting In The Car
mooncy

Post Water Getting In The Car Reply with quote
Need some help please. Whenever it rains heavily, I tend to get water in the car on the front passenger side floor. From inspecting.. it looks like it is coming in from the thin piece between the windshield and door. Any tips on fixing this would be much appreciated.
Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
Google

Post Sponsored ads

Reply to topic    Volkswagen Forum Index » Volkswagen Passat Wagon All times are GMT

VolkswagenForum © 2001, 2005

Volkswagen Forum recognizes that "Volkswagen", it's logos and various model names are registered trademarks of Volkswagen of America, Inc.. These terms are used for identification purposes only. VolkswagenTalk.com is not affiliated with Volkswagen of America, Inc., or any other company listed here. Copyright 2005 Volkswagen Talk - All rights reserved.

Jump to: