Post Sponsored ads
insensible

Post Reply with quote
One of my favorite and best Vw cars ...
thanks genius for sharing Smile
Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
zielak

Post Reply with quote
I love this car, should be more of phaetons on the roads but maybe the price is to high, similiar to A8 which is technicaly almost identical but the prestige of the Audi is a little bit higher than the VW.
Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:38 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
webby

Post Reply with quote
Sexy, German inspired look. V12 engine. Absolute luxury. Might be a little too expensive for the average Joe, but if you can afford it, you should travel in style.
Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
carljohnson_cj

Post Reply with quote
this car is very formal compared to the others
good 12 cylinders infact more tahn a f1 car
and looks good

Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
modric

Post Reply with quote
I'm not sure...I can't used on cars which resembles so much on some other brands. Only maybe if it is one half as cheap as some comparable Mercedes.
Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
el diablo

Post Reply with quote
zielak wrote:
I love this car, should be more of phaetons on the roads but maybe the price is to high, similiar to A8 which is technicaly almost identical but the prestige of the Audi is a little bit higher than the VW.

depreciation is quite high so they would be a great 2nd hand buy...... I love them too...
Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
Google

Post Sponsored ads
Sonny

Post Reply with quote
I absolutely love it!!!!! I wish I had the money to buy one of these. I must say Vw has done exceptionally well with this car. Very Happy
Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
MickeyFouse

Post Reply with quote
Dissecting the Phaeton's minor flaws may seem like a concerted attempt to discredit its luxury pedigree, but when it comes to cars of the Phaeton's caliber, alternator nitpicking is pretty much all that's left to do.
Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:33 am
Bopo

Post Reply with quote
My friends dad has a Pheaton Very Happy, very comfortable car indeed.
Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:21 pm View user's profile Send private message

Reply to topic    Volkswagen Forum Index » Volkswagen Phaeton All times are GMT

VolkswagenForum © 2001, 2005

Volkswagen Forum recognizes that "Volkswagen", it's logos and various model names are registered trademarks of Volkswagen of America, Inc.. These terms are used for identification purposes only. VolkswagenTalk.com is not affiliated with Volkswagen of America, Inc., or any other company listed here. Copyright 2005 Volkswagen Talk - All rights reserved.

Jump to: