Used Cars Cars Forums

voyager 2.5td problem!(1998)

dandiesel

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:44 pm
Post subject:Chrysler Forum - voyager 2.5td problem!(1998)

hi i have a 1998 voyager 2.5td ,the problem i have is that it randomly cuts out the glow plug light flashes ,switch off ignition then it will start first time and maybe ok for the rest of the day or weeks or it may do it a couple of times the same day,seems to do it when slowing down like today my wife was stopping at some traffic lights it cut out and has been fine for the rest of the day
i have changed the crank sensor it has been just over week since changing the sensor,also have pulled on the loom with it running couldnt get it to faulter
iam a bit reluctant to have it plugged in at chrysler for them not to find a fault ,i have tried the dash menu but no stored codes and have had it plugged into a solus scanner again no fault stored

hope some one can help
dan
Satishh45

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:53 am
Post subject:Chrysler Forum -

What a great and really what an awesome sharing i ever found here
really amazing work done it is
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cars Forum Index -> Chrysler Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: