Used Cars Cars Forums

transmission removal on a 96 626 automatic

big mac

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:13 pm
Post subject:Mazda Forum - transmission removal on a 96 626 automatic

need to take out a tranny. itis a CD4E tranny. is this hard to do or not. how long does it take.
Witmarkdappy

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:59 am
Post subject:Mazda Forum - transmission removal on a 96 626 auto

Hello I am new to the site just purchased intune for my 6.0l with manual transmission. Installed diablo tune with 91octane. Great throttle response low end but drops away from 3-4000 rpm and stumbles over that. Had to hold it to floor to get it to 5000 when stock would hit limiter at 5400.
Was playing with injector slope and PE which made small improvement.
Back down to 87 tune which is little better higher rpm but still doesnt pull in upper rpm.
Not sure where to go from here.

Also when making adjustments I have all the tranny options for automatic.
Would this make a difference with how motor runs at the shift points/ throttle position/rpm?
I know there is know TCM but wouldnt it still try and override my computer as automatic??

Thanks for your time

Matt
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cars Forum Index -> Mazda Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: