Used Cars Cars Forums

SRS- restraint system service

kick99

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:30 pm
Post subject:Mercedes Forum - SRS- restraint system service

could someone please advise on why "restraint system service" is displayed and the SRS light comes on every time my passenger gets out and closes the door and it has gradually started to stay on longer

I initially thought it may be the seat belt sensor but now Im wondering if its the door closing thats moving the sensor?

Also as I have leather interior my daughter has a heavy car blanket for cold mornings which is left on fron seat after she gets out.. could this be impacting it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cars Forum Index -> Mercedes Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: