Used Cars Cars Forums

reverse light help needed

kick99

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:33 pm
Post subject:Mercedes Forum - reverse light help needed

Reverse lights are not working. I have been told to replace switch, which I have and now the reverse lights are permanently on. I took the switch out, looked in hole where switch goes and there seems to be a selector mechanism that does not move to centre of hole. Is this right or is there something wrong, as this appears to hold the switch permanently on. This is a l998 l.4 A class manual car.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cars Forum Index -> Mercedes Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: