Used Cars Cars Forums

New Proud Owner Of 2006 Suzuki Forenza

lxAsTrOxl

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:20 pm
Post subject:Suzuki Forum - New Proud Owner Of 2006 Suzuki Forenza

Hey guys, never owned Suzuki before...i had a 1990 oldsmobile cutlass ciera before i bought my new 2006 Suzuki Forenza..took it out from the lot with only 8miles on it. I bought the basic package.

Anyways...since im knew i was hoping to hear a brief experience with ur new 2006 or previous Forenza's??

Also what is the break in period for this car? around 500 miles? what gas grade do u guys use on it? and does anyone use it to race using the hold button feature?

I would like to improve the performance on the car slowly, what do u guys recommend?

What's the highest RPM u guys have hit with this car without blowing ur engine?
DodgyAnt

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:14 pm
Post subject:Suzuki Forum -

First of all, congratulations on being the owner of a new car.

Sadly, I have to say that my knowledge on Suzuki's isn't that substantial. I would recommened going slow at the beginning, but as time wears on increase the RPM and speed.
victor rock

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:22 pm
Post subject:Suzuki Forum -

In November 2008 the second-generation Lacetti was launched under the name Lacetti Premiere, being a badge-engineered version of the Chevrolet Cruze - though co-developed by GM Daewoo and Chevrolet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cars Forum Index -> Suzuki Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: