Used Cars Cars Forums

Is Kia quality worth it for the low cost?

ajohns315

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:30 pm
Post subject:Kia Forum - Is Kia quality worth it for the low cost?

I know very little about KIA, but one thing I do know is they sell cheap cheap cheap. Just wondering if anyone has had experience using these cars. Is the quality decent enough to make it worth the price?

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:39 am
Post subject:Kia Forum -

I've found that performance and quality wise, yes KIA is worth it. I've had a Kia for about 2 years now, haven't had any problems. And it's a 99' model too.
conan1

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:51 am

I've found that performance and quality wise, yes KIA is worth it. I've had a Kia for about 2 years now, haven't had any problems. And it's a 99' model too
Rochelle

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:52 pm
Post subject:Kia Forum - Re: Is Kia quality worth it for the low cost?

I have a 2002 Kia Spectra I am selling only because I am getting a new car and can't pay 2 car notes or I would keep the Spectra. You are right they are pretty cheap cars but they are very reliable and durable (I had someone back into me driving either a Tahoe or Suburban and it did minimal damage to my car just denting the hood a little). The ONLY thing that I would complain about is cosmetics (the piece on the sun visor that keeps it bolted to the roof came undone and there is no way to fix it although the visor is still in place and it works...just when you fold it down you can see the gap or the piece will turn and you have to turn it back when you close it). Really small things! Never had a problem under the hood at all! It has over 77000 miles on it and it has never been in the shop other than preventative maintenance (oil changed and stuff like that). They are really worth the money!!!
kias are junk

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:48 pm

ajohns315 wrote:
I know very little about KIA, but one thing I do know is they sell cheap cheap cheap. Just wondering if anyone has had experience using these cars. Is the quality decent enough to make it worth the price?
In one word Hell No!
kiatoy

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:26 pm
Post subject:Kia Forum - kia sorento

hey yall Kia vehicles are NOT cheap..lol Crying or Very sad My Sorento was $28k it has every option including 4x4 and sunroof. It rides like a dream people always compliment me on it! I've had no problems with mine its an 04 I look at it like this..no one knew wth a Lexus was when it came on scene now everyone wants one Laughing Just my 2 cents though..To eachs own hope this helps! It sucks for me because I have to sell mine due to medical problems. Crying or Very sad (I have to have another surgery) thus making me unable to afford it. Id rather sell it then have a repo on my credit you feel me? Evil or Very Mad Hope everyone is having a kicka&& day! Wink

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 3:23 am

I worked for a KIA dealer from 1996 to 2004.I bought a 2001 KIA RIO it was unit number 31.I commuted alot of miles car had 3 miles on it when I bought it in 2000 now it has 215000 miles on it.I have the original clutch,engine trans,all but one light bulbs are original [a co worker backed into my tail light]I had to put new front brake pads on at 155000 miles has original rear brakes runs the same as the day I bought it!I was the KIA master auto mechanic for the dealer and I really couldnt tell you how to fix one because they dont break so I have no experience.window sticker said 32 mpg but I constantly get 40 mpg and the thing has all kinds of zip and is fun to drive!I am shooting for 1000000 miles and I know it will do it.
geojumper

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 2:53 pm
Post subject:Kia Forum - kia Quality

Now own 3 Kias, Last one was not cheap in the least, but was thousands less than Toyota or Honda vans. The Rio (no longer owned), two Spectras and new Sedona (2006) drive nicely, with the Spectas handling better than the SAABs, Volvos and VW products I have owned over the years. The Van I bought my wife is the most luxurious and solid vehicle we have ever driven.

The Kia brand now represents some of the best engineering on the market. It used to be reverse engineering from the Japanese but now Kia/Hyundai are adding their own ideas to improve their cars.

Don't believe anecdeotes about Kias, test drive one or several, you will be suprised ... geojumper
Vickers

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:15 pm
Post subject:Kia Forum - Looking to buy a Kia Rio

Hey
I am looking into buying a Kia Rio and as I dont know anything about Kia's was wondering if theres anyone out there that owns a Rio that might be able to help me make up my mind. I am wondering what it is like on gas, quality and your own personal opinion on it ... please be honest I dont want to be dooped into buying a junker...... Thanks
Spring Pwincess

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:51 am

How much you sellin your kia for..Im trying to find a car thats cheap , but good for a first car...dont have alot of money tho.. Confused
kaminikethy1

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:03 am

Yes of course the quality of KIA products auto cards is so much useful and available in very low rates there....Kia Motors Corporation launched the new Kia Optima D saloon car at the 2010 New York International Auto Show. It first arrived in the showrooms across the UK in 2011. Kia continues the design transformation started few years ago, and never stops to impress us with amazing designs.
The new Kia Optima has been voted as the most beautiful car in the low cost category. It’s dynamic but still elegant, athletic and confidence from every angle. In Korea, the car will be called “K5”, and “Optima “worldwide.
jessy123

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:28 am

Kia Motors Corporation launched the new Kia Optima D saloon car at the 2010 New York International Auto Show. It first arrived in the showrooms across the UK in 2011. Kia continues the design transformation started few years ago, and never stops to impress us with amazing designs.
The new Kia Optima has been voted as the most beautiful car in the low cost category. It’s dynamic but still elegant, athletic and confidence from every angle. In Korea, the car will be called “K5”, and “Optima “worldwide.
Carol12Burnett

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:15 pm

What a great and really what an awesome work done it is
i love it lot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cars Forum Index -> Kia Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: