Used Cars Cars Forums

Electric Cars

car_conversion_kits

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:28 pm
Post subject:Acura Forum - Electric Cars

OK, I may sound like an idiot I am going to try converting my car in to an electric car. I know it is not easy but I don't mind a little grease on my hands. I am pretty much sure with the right electrical car conversion kit I will be able to achieve the task.

Has anyone else tried it? Please let me know because your suggestions and advice on this will be greatly appreciated.
juliawilson57

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:41 pm
Post subject:Acura Forum -

No i have not tried but i know about the electric cars. Electric cars performances are really good. But before doing it take all the information about the car.
Jinal

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:13 am

I am hear about electronic cars was amazing cars but i am not try it .you have more advice your cars technical they has been proper guide...... Razz
PeterMartin

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:58 am

Have a great luck for your plan. You look so confident and ready for anything to do what you have decided. Quite impressed!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cars Forum Index -> Acura Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: