Used Cars Cars Forums

2003 CTS Engine Misfire

bal2906

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:28 am
Post subject:Cadillac Forum - 2003 CTS Engine Misfire

I carry my car to Cadillac dealers only. No other mechanic has ever touched my car. Last week I had my oil changed at the local dealer, two days later my car had a catastrophic engine failure due to oil leaking on wires and on the spark plugs. I was initially told when I inquired about the cause of my problem that oil had spilled on wires that leaked onto the spark plug. Now I am told an entirely new scenario. The dealer suggest that the fact that their technician was the last professional to touch my vehicle during an oil change and two days later I have an engine misfire due to oil on wires and spark plug is NOT connected in any way. Further, the dealer 's position is that this is just a coincident that the failure occurred two days after the oil change. Can anyone help me to understand this situation?
AliceFeatherson

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:48 am
Post subject:Cadillac Forum -

You have to check your car in the Cadillac Workshop, don't go towards the local mechanics.
joesharp

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:39 am
Post subject:Cadillac Forum -

AliceFeatherson wrote:
You have to check your car in the Cadillac Workshop, don't go towards the local mechanics.

what is the cadillac workshop?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cars Forum Index -> Cadillac Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: